Buy itchy scalp shampoo

Compare dandruff shampoo for itchy scalp and one of the best shopping in Australia MyShopping.com.au buy ... itchy scalp dandruff shampoos are the product specifications
-----------------ใส่ตรงนี้คับ----------------

Remedies For Scalp Psoriasis - Two Natural Ways to Ease Scalp Psoriasis Today!

-----------------ใส่ตรงนี้คับ----------------


Image : http://www.flickr.com


What natural remedies for scalp psoriasis actually work?

About 50% of people who suffer from psoriasis also have psoriasis of the scalp. I was one of them, and for a while it was the bane of my life. If you suffer from scalp psoriasis too, then you know what the itchiness can be like, not to mention the embarrassing flakes!

If you are like me, then you have probably already tried the regular medication we are coerced into using. All those shampoos, lotions and foams, whilst may ease the problem somewhat, are not actually a real cure for the disease.

After spending a lot of money on these regular treatments, not to mention treatments for the psoriasis on my skin, I discovered using a couple of easy and natural solutions did just as good a job.

Two Natural Remedies For Scalp Psoriasis:-

The first remedy I found eased the symptoms of my scalp psoriasis very well, by reducing the itchiness and removing the flakes. Just warm up a little olive oil in a pan and massage it into the scalp. Leave it in for a few minutes, then wash as normal with a mild shampoo.

The second remedy I found actually helped my psoriasis in general, but was specially beneficial to the scalp. The discovery was Vitamin D supplements, which are inexpensive and widely available from drug stores. I didn't know I was Vitamin D deficient before I used them, but after trying them out for just a few weeks I noticed a marked improvement.

The real cause of psoriasis is still not known to modern science, which is why there is no cure. If the medical treatments you get from your doctor work, then that's great, but don't you think that natural remedies for scalp psoriasis would be a better option?

0 comments: