Buy itchy scalp shampoo

Compare dandruff shampoo for itchy scalp and one of the best shopping in Australia MyShopping.com.au buy ... itchy scalp dandruff shampoos are the product specifications
-----------------ใส่ตรงนี้คับ----------------

I GOT LOCKED UP!!!!

-----------------ใส่ตรงนี้คับ----------------

Miscellaneous info: . Grew my hair for 6 months. Didn't use any products in this time apart from shampoo & conditioner. . Keep your hair neat, don't let it get tangled & knotted (unless you're using the neglect method). . The day/nite before you get your hair done, shampoo it but DON'T condition it. . The thickness of your locks will be determined by the size of your parts/sections. . Locking method that I used: 2-strand twist + interlock/latch. Wax used to hold. . After intial lock, I didn't wash my hair for a month to allow it to lock. . During the first month, didn't do anything further with my hair - didn't twist it, didn't palm-roll it. NOTHING! . After first month, washed & conditioned using Jamaican Mango & Lime (JM&L) shampoo conditioner on the day of my re-twist. (you don't really see much of the new growth until you've washed your hair.) . I'm not a JM&L groupie, it's just the first product specifically for dreads that I found where I live. POSSIBLY HELPFUL HINTS: . ***GET YOURSELF SOME ANTI-ITCH SPRAY FOR YOUR SCALP!!!!*** . To prevent your hair getting messed up, get a stocking cap, du-rag, or pillow-case made of silk/satin. . Avoid light-colored towels, pillow cases, beanies, etc. to eliminate visible lint in your hair. . TRY to resist scratching your head coz you'll bring up all the dirt and dead skin off your scalp and it just looks feral. . ***GET YOURSELF SOME ANTI-ITCH SPRAY FOR YOUR SCALP!!!!*** . Keep your scalp oiled. But don't overdo it. JUST OIL ...

0 comments: