Buy itchy scalp shampoo

Compare dandruff shampoo for itchy scalp and one of the best shopping in Australia MyShopping.com.au buy ... itchy scalp dandruff shampoos are the product specifications
-----------------ใส่ตรงนี้คับ----------------

GOING BAREFOOT!!!

-----------------ใส่ตรงนี้คับ----------------

april 10th is barefoot day. every day should be barefoot day. more craziness at: www.ucvessel.weebly.com go barefoot on april 10th, to raise awareness about children around the world who don't have shoes. http What do shampoos & circumcision have in common? They are both unnatural. Well, at least most shampoos are very unnatural. What is the point of circumcision? I have a feeling it's mainly a religious & cultural phenomena. As you know, anything that comes from religion is pure insanity. If foreskin wasn't very necessary, nature would not have developed it through evolution. As far as shampoos go, my scalp & hair feel so much better when I DON'T use a shampoos than when I do. I'm not joking. Every time I use a shampoo, my scalp is more itchy and flaky than when I don't use a shampoo. I have not used a shampoo in more than a year. I rub apple cider vinegar on my scalp once a week, to keep it from itching and being flaky. It's the best remedy! Try it. Most shampoos, even the natural ones, contain alcohol and other chemicals that dry and damage hair and scalp. Author Raymond Francis, in his book Never Be Sick Again, recommends not putting anything on your skin & hair that you cannot eat without getting sick. In other words, stay away from beauty products & use natural home-made remedies for scalp & hair. As far as circumcision goes, I don't really see the benefits of it. Plus, circumcision lessons the sensitivity of the male gland. Most importantly, parents should not make ...

0 comments: